inFlamous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly

Go down 
+2
Adm
Cronus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cronus

Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly Empty
PostSubject: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 am

Hey to all !
Prolly you all don't know my gene generalities :

Sex : Male

Location : Univers, Earth, Europe, Italy, Piemonte, Cuneo, Savigliano, Via Gullino 3

Contact : MSN = Mister.O@hotmail.it, you wanna phone too ? Razz

Credit card number : Still don't have it

Health condition : Fat and ill Razz

Preferred weapon : in MW3 the MP7 I think, in real life AK-47
P.S. : In babo if you wanna know I usually use Sub Machin Gun

Preferred position : 69, awesome :*
P.S. : In babo I usually def

Nick : Cronus, at the moment smurfing with AirBallZ

On a scale from 1 to 10, how Nolife are you? : 7-8

Former teams : I have played in some not important clan like !3s BoT <3 and J|, the just real
clan where I have played for a bit was a tryout on wS ( :* Fire Razz )

Since when are you addicted? : I play babo for 2 years, I play on Real Squad just from 1,5-1 years

What do you think you can bring to our beloved team? : Well, a bird said me that you was searching some active players. I think that I am quite active and I wanna join a clan where someone can learn me some news to play babo like a God and I think that someone here can give them ( not you Steli Razz ), I will be happy to play some cm-es with you, smell like years that I don't play one.

Well now I wanna ask you if can advise me some new games for XBOX3 ? Like COD GOW... well now ifka won't continue to read, you can advise me some xxx sites ? Razzรน

P.S. I'm on facebook like Stefano Tini Martini, but I have seen that I have added a lot of you, less Riku :/ You wanna add me ?

Sorry for my shitty english Smile

Cronus here
Back to top Go down
Adm
Admin
Adm

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am

Elo,

Your apply will be discussed by us, however, this might take a little while. A little patience will come handy Razz
Back to top Go down
RikuZ

RikuZ

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 pm

You've never been in !3s. xD you did an apply but u've been rejected after like 10 days, then u self-proclaimed u were full. Still funny tho
Gl my facebook is "arnaud enjourbault"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey there,

I added you on msn. U will get a test for sure. Just get 3 of us in msn and arrange a match. Meanwhile we'll talk about you. But seriously u need to get a better Name AirBallZ wont work since we got a FireBall already. And Cronus sounds like clown. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cronus

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am

RikuZ wrote:
You've never been in !3s. xD you did an apply but u've been rejected after like 10 days, then u self-proclaimed u were full. Still funny tho
Oh ye u are right prolly Smile I don't remeber all by the past :/
Anyway thanks to all Smile
Nova u are on facbook ?
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah, I am.
Start getting some test matches and hit us on msn.
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Fireball

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Nova is just eating a bit of scheisse Razz, w/e nickname you like is fine, Nova's taste in nicknames is his and his alone Razz, just don't smurf too much that's all.
Back to top Go down
https://inflamous.forumakers.com
Cronus

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

hey guys !
I'm sorry to say it but I have stopped the apply.
I didn't stop why I hate you and u big fags ( you are very funny except Steli Razz ( joking steli i <3 u) ) but because now you are very inactive and BBB asked to me and I want play cms right now.
Anyway thanks a lot, this cm formed me a lot, u gave me a lot of useless advice and now i fell more strong Very Happy
see you guys and hope to be with u in the futur in a clan Smile
Back to top Go down
SteliStu

SteliStu

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

gl dude Razz
Back to top Go down
Adm
Admin
Adm

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Cronus wrote:
u gave me a lot of useless advice and now i fell more strong Very Happy

Nova, teaching is not for you XD

@Crono no hard feelings, glhf in BBB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly   Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi !!! Cronus' Aplly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum